Henry (Part 2)

Have to get new rings each then if only for show :rofl:

Her appearance seems very pre planned, as if to convince us, all is well. They’ll fuck, and soon Henry will be fucking Gerda or whoever again in this empty apartment.

2 Likes

2 Likes

i think hes playing a dangerous game of hard to get ,might need to submit a bit and accept partial blame

Or it’s part of the daily soap now. :joy: :joy:

she is rubbing his dick, wonder to what that could possibly lead? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

…and it might not only be, that Henry has to pee. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

looking out the window for the rings :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

it always is staged he was getting worried about everything so best way is to bring her back . more fool her for . its getting beyond a joke here now . i just catch up now and again

The female arsenal is revealed half way, won’t be long till the frontal attack. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I thought smoking is after the act :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Henry just looking to plant his flag again been dry spell

I think Mira will set conditions for return … he will be good as before …
he smokes & thinks whether to say yes or no…

mira is horny henry playing hard to get , best result here would be for mira to get henry all excited then just as he caves in ,she should stand up and walk out the door , wonder how that would go down last 3 women leaving him nursing a lonely erection :rofl: :rofl: or should i make that 4 including trisha :rofl:

Henry has entered the Great Decision Room !

Ahhh no doubt he will have his face buried up her ass and fanny very soon as he must be getting withdrawal symtoms by now though lack of use :laughing:

so glad you didnt join the conspiracy and say secret room

heres some food for thought , maybe henrys dinkle as began to sprinkle and thats why hes playing hardto get , nothing worse than giving ya missus a dose , lol

1 Like

it’s all about the money that’s just like it’s always been.