Henry (Part 2)

After all it is Paul we are talking about, so nothing strange there. :hugs: :slight_smile:

definitely not coming tonight I don’t see so much food on the table… :joy: :joy:

She is looking very uncomfortable with Henry all over her

Hey, Eros, has she got an official name? That girl besides Henry? :slight_smile:

I’m not sure…But you can go to participants to see all Henry’s visitors !!
Link
Participants, their pets & significant guests (New Directory) - #19 by jabbath1987

another case of henri not reading (or caring) the feelings of the girl (victem)

1 Like

Who is it some new bit of fanny he has hunted out :laughing: I don’t recognise her.
Think he is more interested in so far of all the bottles lining up, she looks too good for him :laughing:

bandicam 2023-08-20 23-10-56-615

bandicam 2023-08-20 23-11-28-438

The same scene again… they will go to the bathroom maybe … to the bed then Mira will make her appearance !!

Yes, typical Henry was getting Handsy and caressing her breast and then tried to stroke her V area and she stopped him(1st pic) and even has a pillow(2nd pic) as a way of protecting herself. But Henry keeps trying… sad to watch.

Like a bloody old letch trying it on. :roll_eyes:

For sure they need to find another script writer like Woody Allen !!

She’s keeping that cushion tucked right in after a slight struggle to get it.
Can see another failure coming up :laughing:

1 Like

Apologies for my ignorance… but who the f**k is Debbie? :thinking:

One of the old group Henry used to have round that had one by one deserted him.
She never did anything except show of her legs and ass and then put the shutters up :laughing:

How far back intime are we talking about?

Those hands are certainly working overtime :laughing: but she ain’t giving in yet.

Been a few months now i think since we last saw them.
You can see her in the archives just search for Debbie though she will be listed in the drop down list.

perfect description