Harmony (2024)

No problem, I’m sorry, I thought as we were both responding to Adyern’s comment. He was part of the conversation.

:heart: Is everywhere to them knocked out :s___ping:

6 Likes

It’s great to see Emma having fun with Harmony and Helli at Aderyn place and here too hope Helli feels better :pray:
I’m calling them the triple threat of beauty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

He’s a lucky fucker thats why

1 Like

Until she finds her a true boyfriend because sorry to say but he is fwb

3 Likes

Unusual for you to insult Aderyn! Please don’t.

1 Like

I didn’t insult Adyren! I was just accused of doing so by someone who either has a very poor sense of humor or has difficulty understanding sarcasm. I made a joke about Adyern’s actions, but I NEVER intended it to be considered a serious insult…

My comment was based off of Kade’s video. He posted a picture of Aderyn trying to make out with Hella and her squirming away. I thought it was funny.

1 Like

No I don’t suppose you did but it could be. Just something to bear in mind, that’s all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s just drama caused by someone that doesn’t like my comments. I literally asked Hella if Aderyn’s cooties made her sick?

Cooties is an imaginary disease that c___dren are afraid of getting from touching someone from the opposite sex. How any grown adult can’t understand a comment about catching cooties isn’t serious is beyond me… :unamused:

1 Like

I will admit that YES I am familiar with the term. Just seeing it used here took me by surprise, that’s all.

I will say no more on the subject.

2 Likes

Fair enough, it was a silly joke. I was honestly surprised it was made into such a big deal!

2 Likes

I am sorry I did so. It’s just that it’s Aderyn and I find myself going into protective mode where he is concerned, even though he himself may choose not to be that way (he’s a ‘tough cookie’ and I know he’d say something but only IF he felt the need). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Usually everything that’s written here, others don’t like.
Does everyone have to please everyone else?
If someone writes something that someone else doesn’t like, they’re called a troll. :thinking:

2 Likes

Very true, although I must say, I definitely don’t consider @NotSeth a troll. :slight_smile:

I suspect even he would agree, he’s someone with whom I just exchange a different point of view, from time to time.

3 Likes

im not one to defend @NotSeth ,but i saw the humour in that reply about the cootie , it seems to me we have become oblivious to each others sense of humour , my sense of humour can be dry to ,but i think people just accept me coz im a silly old fool , can we all just try to drop the facepalm and thumbs down emojis as they always seem to be a trigger for conflict, i think all you guys are cool and funny as fuk in your own unique ways

3 Likes

SLEEPING BEAUTYS :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Unfortunately our Community Leader seems to be the one giving them out the most lately. A community leader should be setting the forum standard not following it. If they can’t follow your suggestion the likely hood of others to follow you suggestion sadly seems very slim…

2 Likes

That imho is a quality of a healthy forum community and something I respect about you. We don’t all have to be sheep and all share the same opinion/views. Currently there seems to be a very low tolerance for people who have different views on things.

2 Likes

MAYBE , that is the intention ? to cause conflict in the ranks . i really dont see how something that can cause so much conflict can remain part of the forums arsenal . those 2 emojis need to be removed if we are to have a peace and (HARMONY ) :arrow_left: this is what we should be discussing

2 Likes

Can we all PLEASE take the time to see the irony/humor in the subject at hand. A bunch of grown ass adults debating the offensiveness of cooties.

:see_no_evil: :rofl: :rofl:

lisa simpson cooties GIF

2 Likes