Harmony (2024)

Wait until Emma FUCKS Adyren!

12 Likes

6 Likes

Why is it every time Harmony and Emma start having fun why does he grab her and take away is he jealous like X was or thinks he owns her what is his deal

new man entertaining the women

1 Like

:wink:

3 Likes

Something wrong with heli.she lying alone in bed

Я не важно себя чувствовала, ну а сейчас мы спать. Всем хорошего дня :heart:

12 Likes

You are a wonderful girl Heli

4 Likes

Is that because Aderyn kissed you and his cooties made you sick? :thinking: :kissing_closed_eyes: :mask:

Ew Kiss GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

1 Like

Man all the emoji face slappers seem to have no sense of humor at all. Maybe you all missed how Aderyn’s attempted make out session with Helli went…

3 Likes

No it seems that you just have no manners… :thinking:

I think we need an all girls night ? :sunglasses::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Мы так играемся , ничего более :wink:

3 Likes

Your game is you making out with Helli and she pretending to be repulsed by you?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sweat_smile:

Why do you even keep answering this troll? He’s mocking you and making fun of you for days by now. Just ignore him.

Stop being so two faced and manipulative. @Aderyn and I have been talking for years now. He knows I think very highly of him and am one of his biggest fans. Yes sometimes I tease him, but he knows these comments are all in jest. The majority of my comments towards Aderyn have always been positive. However I can’t say the same about your comments jabba.

In fact you constantly make fun of one of his closest friends Malkus…

1 Like

yea… that what some of them have become kindergarten playground for c___dren… :clown_face: :sweat_smile: and only these kind will survive for long time… and they are spreading same thing on other normals… only 6-8 are quite working hard to run along… :rofl:

For real, can you please finally ease up on tagging tenants when they’re not a part of convo

(but you are right, comment is definitely kinda rude)

2 Likes

Can’t you stop always tagging people in all your posts? This is considered rude.