Harmony (2024)

It’s not a few. It’s been the majority. However, I agree they should do what they feel is best for them. :hugs:

3 Likes

@Harmony @Helli do you think you will be able to invite Ben over to be one of your “extra special guests”?? I bet he can fix your trampoline better than Aderyn can. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

There young there supposed to be having fun i know i did when i was there age

1 Like

Кто это ?:thinking:

1 Like

Scream like this :point_down::crazy_face:

Sea Lion Reaction GIF by Cameo

2 Likes

Wait, I have to turn off the sound!!! :crazy_face: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

If she does it theirs always a mute button to push :rofl:
Sorry Harmony I mean that as a joke not serious at all :hugs:

2 Likes

Все я устала орать :joy:
Можете включать звук :grin:

5 Likes

I think this can help you but it also comes with heartburn

:laughing:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Ben in a long time popular guest/participant of VHTV. You can check the VHTV video archives to see his contributions.

He lives close to the participant @Queen. I’m am not sure if she live close to you.

Unfortunately this is the only picture of him that was has been saved to the VHTV wiki…

1 Like

@PacerColtsFan181062 even Harmony finds my comment funny and it’s about her. Can you please explain to me what about my comment you disagree with?

1 Like

When I read it it just sounded wrong to me she had to do something with him just for him to fix the trampoline

2 Likes

Jammin in the kitchen

5 Likes

Harmony didn’t have to. She chose to herself. The sex was a reward to Aderyn for fixing their trampoline!

1 Like

Это было не так :upside_down_face:

1 Like

With me it’s just a nice and respect level for me about Harmony and that goes for Helli too :hugs: That’s all

1 Like

If it wasn’t a reward. Does that mean you fucked him as punishment? :face_with_monocle: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Nice to see a new woman’s face in the apartment, refreshing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I agree, it is nice to see they have already started to follow my suggestions. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes