Here’s the last time for Helli :point_down:

Here’s the last time for Harmony :point_down:

Hope this answer ur question🤗

1 Like

Хих спасибо :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

4 Likes

Ur welcome anytime :hugs:

1 Like

Yes that is correct. Harmony fucked Aderyn in exchange for fixing their trampoline!

black and white trampoline GIF

1 Like

Wow… WTF happened here?!
busy night ah?! :laughing:
Although I’m not a fan of this dating method and I hate seeing different guys come and go every night , I think at the end of the day this is their poragative, they can date how they want, with whom they want and how many they want. this is their life and if they want to learn the hard lessons by themselves ,let it be. Eventually they are going to do what they want to do.
Me myself I don’t like this part of them so I logged out as soon as the boys inter the door.
All I have left to do is wish they will understand by themselves and improve in their dating life and eventually find the love they wish for.

Good luck :heart:

1 Like

Why is the person Helli fucked just called “guest guy”? Why don’t the moment operator’s take the time to name all of her partners. :cry:

2 Likes

They have had very bad luck with the boys they fuck. I think maybe it would be best if they try switching teams and give girls a shot! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

lesbian the l word GIF

1 Like

YES!!! Harmony & Helli should stop looking for new boys and start fucking each other! :women_with_bunny_ears: :boom: :boom:

2 Likes

but how? maybe they can use a electiric dildo?
That’s the only solution.

1 Like

Although I highly doubt it will ever happen, anything is possible here. :blush:

2 Likes

Not the only solution. There are many options, such as fisting! :fist_right: :peach:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Why do you laugh?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Do you not want to see Harmony cum while Helli’s whole fist is inside her? Harmony used to fuck Xavier and his mighty tool Excalibur. Helli’s fist can’t be much harder to take than Xavier’s massive hog!

2 Likes

Tout les soirs avec 75% des téléspectateurs (au moins en rêve!) :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@Harmony there is a guy named Ben/Benjamin. He is close real life friend of the former VHTV participant named Cinderella. She used to say how great of a guy he is. Maybe you could invite over to your realm? He could be the good boy both you and @Helli have been looking for!

Who gets to claim him as their’s. That’s for Helli & you to sort out. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

6 Likes

8 Likes

I hope you don’t listen to this nonsense that a few users here are trying to tell you.
Just do it the way you see fit. If it doesn’t work, maybe another time.

@Harmony @Helli

:heart:

3 Likes

Я хочу потерять голос :joy:
Как это сделать :sweat_smile:

4 Likes