Harmony (2024)

harmony, your anergy is unmatchable :battery:

2 Likes

Sorry Adryan, but tonight you will probably s___p alone. You are the fifth wheel. :cry:

2 Likes

This two guys are really hot :heart_eyes:
Would be great if could sex with them tonight :tada:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I think the big one had sex with Helli once when she was _____. She didn’t really want it then, or was it another boy.

At that time there was a lot of teasing and in the end too _____ …

5 Likes

I think i will pick that guy who still wear pants If I have choice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I think he probably will has better sex experience compare with other guy.

3 Likes

What did I miss? They finished? That was really quick :joy:

1 Like

Ur perfect the way you are and u are :point_down: across the board
Well Done Yes GIF by Pudgy Penguins

4 Likes

here we go again :man_facepalming:

what’s up with this man and why they all want sex from you?

2 Likes

Not only that, I have the feeling that these guys have a bit of a lack of respect. They just grab and finger Helli and Harmony like that. Well, I don’t understand anything if they ask if you’re allowed first. With Helli, I saw that she once took the guy’s hand away from her breast. not like that, sir.

1 Like

these are scripted things :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I wish it was

1 Like

Yeah they all look so happy about it.

1 Like

As long as this guy is “visiting”, I’d rather not watch anymore… :angry:

1 Like

Well…

Will Ferrell Goodbye GIF by filmeditor

1 Like

[цитата=“Mr.X, пост:2028, тема:32571”]
желание
[/цитата]
Мы живем не по сценарию, нам самим не понравилось их отношение к нам , сейчас они покинули нашу квартиру и больше никогда на нее не попадут

8 Likes

giphy

It’s a shame you said goodbye, but one more reason for me to stay now… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Phew…

Welcome Back Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Unfortunately, it’s the same story with 90% of the men who come to the apartment, they all have the same behavior, and they all expect sex. The problem is that you allow it every time and it will hurt you in the end.
Just don’t invite such men.

3 Likes

That’s what’s happening when you invite people that you don’t know. This is not uncommon nor unusual and will definitely happen again and again. This is also the consequence of them spending so much time on the forum, listening to the requests made here, plus the need of having views. Simple

1 Like