Purgatorium đź’©

I think you people have changed and become nothing but librarians, curators for a sex site. That’s the reason there aren’t the kinds of our series posted like I did yesterday. It’s true that jabbath, sparkles, and many many others used to do the exact same thing. Just go back in a year in CamCaps and you can see for yourself. Jabbs didn’t get to posting 70k posts by posting just comments and the majority of his and sparkles ranking cam directly from pic reps. I get it, it’s fun to live post pics and people used to love it a lot. The main reason jabbath stopped doing it is because he got pissed off at people making fun of him for posting so many for his darling Melissa and so to retaliate he quit. Sparkles quit posting them for completely different reasons. In time they both hijacked the camcaps forum and hid their pic posting in a secret clubs out of public view. At one point jabbath started linking the pics from the club into the public forum and in order to see them you had to bend down before him and get his blessing. I mean he permitted to join his club to see them. That’s just the truth of the matter.

But, what I want to know is this. How are these galleries supposed to work in a live action setting? Are we expected to save up the pics and then at some later time post a gallery? That seems to miss the whole point and fun of live posting.