Good, Bad and Ugly #1 🎁 ☠️ 🔫

New year, new fun. I brought you something in my bag of Christmas bag leftovers, and this one is top class. Let’s call it what it is. Two survive and prosper. One gets a bitter pill :slight_smile:

The rules are extremely easy:

1. Vote for any outcome.
  2. Three random members who voted will get one of the rewards.

Your fate will be decided by random on 2023-01-13T10:00:00Z

NB
  • No matter what you vote for. Winners will be picked randomly out of everybody participated.
  • You need to be at least Trust Level 1 to be eligible to participate.
Try your fate!
  • :crown: 5 Days of Premium
  • :gem: 10 Days of Standard
  • :skull_and_crossbones: 7 Days of Silence

0 voters

GoodBadUgly VHTV Forum 2

3 Likes

13 Januar ist ein Freitag der 13 da werd ich bestimmt Pech haben :rofl:

7 Tage stille was soll dass bedeuten ?

Maybe you win 7 days of silence… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Haha aber was meinen die damit ?

Ask @John78 , he already had 7 days… :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

That’s why i will never participate in this game. I know my luck very well :joy::joy::joy:

I’m just wondering when I now win 10 days of Standard as a Premium member, how is that supposed to look in practice? :thinking:

1 Like

7 days of silence is a red herring guys (wink wink) get voting . then maybe ill be able to catch up on all these topics whilst you lot are sitting in the naughty seat lol

1 Like

Quite simply You will be demoted for 10 days! :joy: :rofl:

I combine (and mix), I take 7 days premium and 5 days silent on the forum… :joy: :stuck_out_tongue:

This game looks to me that is created exclusive for the people without a subscription

it states "your fate will be decided by random " i wonder if this random geezer can be bribed . :crazy_face:

I don’t think so… :thinking:

VHTV is likely to fund the 5 days of Premium through the 10 days of Standard if a Premium member wins the Standard. And the 7 days of silence is just a forum ban for that time. It’s just a game with risk and we pay the stake… :laughing:

1 Like

I am still not participating :thinking: :see_no_evil: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Me neither… :hear_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :rofl: :rofl:

Then @jabbath1987 should see that he is not drawn. 7 days forum lock would be interesting for a moderator … :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

11ltts

Sorry but I don’t understand what the hell is going on :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

for moderators, I don’t think it applies to blocking for 7 days…(although some moderators would like it to be blocked even more than a week)…

1 Like