Gella, Winston Wolfe

You never said what was? That doesn’t make any sense in response to what I said.

That is not all you said. You flat out contradicted what Dave said about 100% lesbians not fucking guys when you said, in the very next post…

That couple was Nina and whatever her girlfriend’s name was, I don’t recall, and they were not 100% lesbians. And, neither is Montana.

2 Likes

Okay go and read my very first comment this one from a response I was making to another person go look at the first comment that I made

With all the different definitions floating around now, are any of us sure that pigeon hole names are correct? It is probably far easier to say something like they are fluid in their sexual endevours.
:man_shrugging:

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hi JB pal, this comment of yours has washed over me and left me flushed, water of a ducks back really.:joy: :smirk:

3 Likes

OMG. Jerrel, if this is what you’re referring to as your first post, it has absolutely nothing to do with our conversation. It is completely irrelevant to our conversation.

1. Because it is NOT all you said, as you claimed, by a LONG shot.
  2. I didn’t reply to that post. I was only referring to what you said in your next post, which I have quoted to you twice.

Our conversation has NOTHING to do with your first post. Our conversation referred to your contradiction of Dave, which as I’ve said, occurred in your second post, which I have quoted to you twice.

Welcome here :wink:

Yes I was making a comment to @ToreyK and @Dave27 came and said what he said and I was responding to him witch then got to respond to me lol :joy: I agree with what you said my thing from jump street was that I was hoping that they did not say that they will or won’t but that I hope they would

And, “my thing from jump street” was what you said to Dave, not your comment to Torrey. I don’t understand why you keep harping on what you said to Torrey.

Really y is what I said a big deal because the first was me mainly wondering and hoping weather they were a 100 %or not I was just hoping not saying I new either way

If you can’t follow the conversation, why reply?

1 Like

Before, as far as I understood, someone tried to blow his dick because I guess you heard it right

if you listened to a conversation about someone knowing Russian and if this is true, please tell me

Look I didn’t start a conversation with you as far as I am concerned I was done with the conversation 3 days ago because it really was not that big of a deal to me anyway

You’re right, I started one with you because anyone can reply to any post on this forum.

Can you guys PM this pointless conversation or make a new thread please getting sick of it now :+1:

1 Like