Gella, Winston Wolfe

Isn’t that where they meet… We meet in the Clitorium at 0 hundred hours… :rofl:

1 Like

Pizzas homemade!

4 Likes

Nice jumps from the grey cat 30 seconds in

That’s Hermione, and here she is in full flight :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

Sorry for borrowing your post like this. I just thought this great jump deserved to be highlighted :grin:

5 Likes

For anyone who might wonder, Hermione got down again safely :joy: :laughing: :joy:

6 Likes

c’est des sportifs de haut niveaux c’est chats :laughing:

still shy

2 Likes

1 Like

I wonder if they will invite other people and if there will ever be any Dick around not toy either but real dick??

If they are 100% lesbian then no dick but bisexual maybe, we’ll see👍

Not true there was a couple before dexter moved in that every now and then had guys come over and one of them would fuck and they would both suck his dick and hello Montana did it all the time

Well they are bisexual then surely which is what I said.

where did you get that information that they are bisexuals?

1 Like

What I’m saying is that if they are true lesbians there will be no sexual activity at all with males.Jerrel48 asked the question “if there will ever be dick around” and all I’m saying is if there is sexual activity with men they must be bisexual. I may be wrong but a woman cannot be a true lesbian and have sex with men.

and then explain to me how nina and kira were only lesbians

To my knowledge they never had sex with men.They were married to each other and I assume Kira became pregnant using IVF. Are you taking the piss.?

Mate, that is the very definition of bisexual. If anyone has sex with both males and females, they are bisexual.

Because they never had sex with men.

1 Like

I never said that it was all I said is that I hope that they include some dick into the equation that’s not a toy

1 Like