2 Likes

I repeat the same

The s___p of the just :hugs:

4 Likes

:fire:

4 Likes

Once again, Happy Birthday to Winston :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh sorry about that, really didn’t mean to scare you :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

2 Likes

she has a pretty face and especially she is not shy of it since she has already showered without any problems… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I agree with that, pretty girl she is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :joy_cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey @Gella_Winston25 bathroom cam 8 is too low
I sent ticket to support :hugs:

3 Likes

I suspect you waited until Gella got out of the bathroom before sending the ticket :joy: :joy:

She did correct it though while having a shower but then pulled the b___dy curtain over :laughing:
But she does have a gorgeous body on her and normally she ain’t shy probably just protecting the floor whilst washing her hair :laughing:
i think she is lovely :heart_eyes:

Yes, I noticed that. Usually neither of them are shy about taking a shower. Perhaps Gella is in a lazy mode today, and didn’t want water on the floor this time. I’ll forgive her, happens to us all :laughing:

By the way, she is a stunning young lady, I couldn’t agree more there :heart_eyes:

Will I thought it looked kinda odd so that why I sent it but I’m not complaining about the view :joy:

1 Like

Ha ha, the thing is I had the same pic, and was going to post a comment joking about sending a ticket, but waiting a little before I did it. Then I noticed your post, and settled for my comment above :joy:

Well, all cams are in order now, and the view in this place is magnicifent :heart_eyes:

Understood :hugs:
I was hoping I wasn’t wrong about sending a ticket about I had my :crossed_fingers: :laughing:

:laughing:

1 Like

Hey Gella, cam 7 gives a lovely ceiling view but would be a little better if you could lower it bit and get the whole the bed in view.

2 Likes