Gella, Winston Wolfe

It’s still in the time line, once at 21;09 and then again at 21:19

ok thank you very much… :hugs:

:fire: :fire:

3 Likes

@robwin do you know if the video has already been requested in the archive?

No i don’t know, i haven’t anyway.
You could put in an archive request.

@Gella_Winston25 check your inbox.

yes I’ll do it right away…(can I ask you what to put as text in the video I don’t trust 100% what deepl translates) :wink:

In your request just put the name of the apartment, bedroom and what times, 21:09 & 21:19 they will then inclde all of it in the archive.
This is the Archive link… Latest Videos Archive Requests topics - Voyeur House TV Forum (voyeur-house.tv)

If you then click on New Topic (top right corner) and you will then get a list of things to fill in.
Very straight forward…

I have always found Google translate works as well or if not better than anything else.

1 Like

I know how it works maybe I explained myself wrong…I wanted to know what to write as a description of the event since you know English well… :wink:

Sorry wasn’t trying to seem to be knowing it all lol.
Well i suppose the best way to describe it would be “Gella self masturbating in the bedroom”

no problem man…you know i make so many mistakes with deepl as translator…(i insert your text thank you very much) :hugs:

Ребята сегодня у Винстон день рождения, давайте поздравим её

3 Likes

happy birthday winston wolfe… :birthday: :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

Happy Birthday Winston hope you have had a lovely day :birthday:

birthday2

1 Like

Action now in bedroom guys

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Winston hope ur having a great day
Excited Happy Birthday GIF by Mickey Mouse

3 Likes

Gella and Hermione always looks beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes_cat:
Gella is stunning from head to toe as always :star_struck:

2 Likes

Very good, very beautiful, I didn’t expect it to happen again so soon, I’m sure Gella slept better
:blush:

1 Like

i think they both always s___p well :heart_eyes: