Gay Sex

Has VHTV banned gay sex? For a while there was a lot on here. However, over the last week there has not been any gay sex. I find it very odd.

1 Like

good isnt it

1 Like

Don’t put words in “our” mouths. Nobody banned any sex or interactions based on sexuality or gender.

1 Like

you need to spend more time viewing sophie and elons appartment for that choice

look here its where you should be Watch Gay Emilio gay sex round 1 9 Dec 2022 | Naked people with Sophia, Elon, Claudia in Guest bedroom | The biggest Voyeur Videos gallery

Thank you for the response. I was just wondering why there hasn’t been a lot on here the last few days. I didn’t know if you changed your policy on gay sex or just decided to start catering to a straight audience. I didn’t mean to put words in your mouth

1 Like

Gay sex isn’t restricted to male/male and there is and have been lesbian couples regularly on here,just saying.

Emilio and his guy friend just had sex early this morning for about two hours.

It just seems like there hasnt been much gay sex lately as the three main gayish apartments - Nehokay. Adil and Poppy - havent had much same sex loving the past few days. But gay sex is still very much allowed here.

oui, c’est une honte, on devrait obliger les hommes hétéro à faire du sexe gay au moins une heure par jour ! Quel manque de compassion ! :rofl: (je plaisante bien sûr :innocent:)

Remember though, It is only gay if you push back!!

sorry but what do you mean?

…bi too, only by chance, on time line…

Pas besoin d’être obligé quand on pratique les deux ou en bi parties…lol

I didnt get it!

Wo kann ich ein gutes Video ohne Werbung sehen?

Try Netflix :joy: