Game to know us better

A simple game, answer this two questions and add a pic:

a) When you joined to VHTV? b) What was the first realm (apartment) you watch?

My answers:

a) 2019 b) Daniel and Dominessa

1 Like

a) 2016 b) Amy & Alya

1 Like

A] 2019 B) Jasmine & Aladin

a) 2021 b) Capo with my lovely Sabrina. :yum:

1 Like

2016 Peter & Emma

1 Like

2019 (I think) and it was probably Jacob and Grace

The utterly adorable, one and only Jacob… I loved this guy so much…happy memories of a wonderful period of time on VHTV.

2 Likes

a) 2017 b) Sure wasn’t the first (i already was commenting at CC) but it’s the one always come to my mind about what’s the first you remember, with one of VH stars as guest

2 Likes

a) 2019 b) Raul and his many guests watched him for a long time on CC and found the link to vhtv and have been hooked ever since

2017 *Alex y Anna Kira y Foxi Alan y Nina

can’t really remember when… been on an off for some years… but do remember a couple I wrote about in the celebration link… but after them it sure was Grace and Jacob and Alan

2019 I think, solely for Juliet at the time :heart_eyes:

Yes, the utterly adorable Jacob (my all time favourite participant, without question) and also his girlfriend Grace. I also liked Alan too. :slight_smile: Fond memories, I must say.

1 Like

a) 2021 b) Sadie (cuz Bea)

Not sure about you… but beeing compleatly straight… I do favour Grace, and her blowjobs :star_struck: but then agan…sure liked Ashely and Suri too… looked really like they was real in to eachother… and seeing a couple show real affection does’t have anything with the gender to do… can be real great to see anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

a) 2017 b) Mika & Layne

1 Like

I certainly respect that. For me though, it was Jacob all the way!!

As for what you were specifically saying about Grace, I am quite certain Jacob would agree with you, wholeheartedly!!! :slight_smile: I often remember seeing that very contented look on his face.

I think we can agree that a real nice blowjob sure is great…no matter who performs it :wink:

1 Like

Oh for sure! No doubt about that. I will even go as far as to admit I actually enjoyed watching Grace herself doing them for her lovely man!

well as they say ,not sure you agree :-), or maybe you do… …what is the difference between going over a suspension bridge and being sucked by a gay … sure ok as long as you do not look down

Looking down is half the fun…well maybe not on a suspension bridge, if you are frightened of heights. :laughing: