3 Likes

lived in Thailand previously?

2 Likes

(° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

2 Likes

Television Getting Old GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS
see ya tomorrow :wink:

2 Likes

If you’d put tRump’s picture there, instead of Biden’s, it would have fit the song because it would have been accurate.

There’s never been a dumber, more racist, more evil, despicable excuse for a “human being” to ever walk the planet, than that psychopath, iq45.

A Republican in Virginia government introduced a bill to rename Dulles International Airport, the Donald J. Trump International Airport.

A “person” who incited an insurrection and tried to overthrow the government, who has been indicted with 91 federal crimes, been found guilty of r__e and defamation, and so many other crimes too numerous to count, and these idiots still want to honor him.

A Democrat got it right when he told those VA Republicans if he wanted to name something after djt they should find a federal prison.

I would add that right after the naming ceremony, they should jack up the prison and throw that psychopath underneath it.

2 Likes

okay okay okay jeeze i didnt even make the meme :rofl: :rofl: talk about going to deep into a joke :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but yes your absolutely right about turnp head trump , it surprises me how many followers he as in the USA , god knows what drives them , i take it your from across the pond from me :wink: Glad to see not all yanks are docile fukwits :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Do you have any ribeye steaks?
:cut_of_meat: :cut_of_meat:

3 Likes

get it all m8 i own a dairy farm and when the moo moos dont produce off to the abattoir they go and for every 5 cows i sell them i get paid in cash +the meat from 1 cow . which i hand out to some of the local old peoples homes ,

3 Likes

“I see dead people.”
:skull: :ghost:

1 Like

funny how n_________a can find its way into a funny meme , but hey oh guess thats the world we live in :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yes, on the Eastern side. And, you’re right, it boggles the mind how many fools he’s able to lure into his cult thinking he cares about them. As Albion would say, my gast is flabbered.

3 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Ay por el amor de Cristo, qué dolorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3 Likes

• Doctor, you have my results? I’m dying of curiosity
  • Jejeje. Not just out of curiosity…
9 Likes

11 Likes

Can feel the love rom here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

im no royalist ,so i can upload this with a clear Conscience :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

435305595_793714572628834_6546099583539539720_n

9 Likes