Free Subscriptions for forum activity #1

You can now get FREE Subscriptions by participating in VHTV Forum. The rules are simple:

• Be active
  • Contribute, don’t flood.
  • Staff, Operators, Participants are not eligible to participate in this giveaway

The results for this particular round will be announced in one week, on 8/30/21.

Next rounds may be different in length & conditions, we need to test this concept out. We also plan to exclude consecutive winners to let more forum members earn free subscriptions. The sequence-to-exclude period will be defined later, but it seems like 1 of 3 would be enough, meaning that one particular person can win 1 time out of 3 in consecutive rounds.

There are several tiers for you to win:

1. First 5 most active members will get 7 FREE Days of Standard Subscription or +7 Days to their current subscription, corresponding to it’s type (Standard/Premium)
  2. Next 6% to 10% most active members will get 4 FREE Days of Standard Subscription or +4 Days to their current subscription, corresponding to it’s type (Standard/Premium)
  3. Next 10% to 25% most active members will get 2 FREE Days of Standard Subscription or +2 Days to their current subscription, corresponding to it’s type (Standard/Premium)

Good luck, have fun!

5 Likes

This announcement thread is open for your comments and feedback. We would be delighted to hear your ideas on other giveaways and activities for VHTV Viewers.

• Maybe, we could give away subscriptions for most liked users?
  • Would you like to participate in quiz, based on VHTV’s participants, with rewards?
  • Your turn :smiley:

Meme Think GIF

There is an easter egg on the picture in the first post :slight_smile:

So what does it mean contribute is discussion or posting pics or something and how will someone know how active they are or is there a specific daily posting.

1 Like

Indeed that “easter egg” search was great :grin:

1 Like

Good questions.
For this round, all posts will be eligible. Even with pics only. We may exclude posts with no particular sense like full of emojis, but we need to see how people contribute first.
We won’t show leaderboard for this giveaway. We will announce the winners at the end of this round.

1 Like

Great job vhtv

1 Like

Nice Concept. This encourages participants and users to take active part in providing their constructive ideas for the betterment of the house.

2 Likes

searching them everywhere

rather it be about quality posts than actual quantity. I could easily spam every thread with pointless replies it just doesnt seem worth trying

Sounds good to me!

We’ll see if one week would be enough to fine tune this giveaway’s conditions

1 Like

Sounds good fo me!

yes nice concept and I wish all good luck and if I win I hope its at a time where everyone is fucking on camera lol

人们如何知道他们有多活跃或是否有特定的每日发布。

we //are in need of a translation service ?

Not bad idea for quiz

And maybe all models can open two or three rooms free…it will be more atractive

And the result is clearly a FAIL! I do admit the operator exclusion is pretty funny. If you’re a moments operator and vhtv isn’t giving you a free subscription for your hard work… Well I better not say. :rofl::rofl::rofl: but, seriously you need a better agent. Seems to me that most of the posts here are from the operator boys. The higher up the ladder you go, the more negative you get to be. :laughing: