Free Stuff

If you find any downloadable stuff for free you think others might be interested in, drop us a link.

1 Like

Here’s a free ebook for anyone interested. It expires on April 5th.

A great handbook for anyone who uses digital communication in business or in their personal life (so, pretty much everyone), Digital Etiquette For Dummies also belongs on the reading lists of those trying to improve their online interactions on social media.

Note: It says a work email is required, but I always use anonymous emails (the Ironvest addon is great for anonymous/masked emails). None of the info needs to be true. In fact, unless it’s required for government, medical, etc., I never enter my true contact info when signing up for anything.

1 Like

Free Recording (5 mins) and Screenshot software without the annoying Bandicam watermark

If you use an Android phone I implore you to try Gboard. It’s an alternate Android keyboard. My hand to God you will wonder why you EVER used the native Android keyboard.

It practically types for you. I have literally typed entire sentences by only typing one or two characters to get it started. It really is amazing.

It also has GIFs, emojis, a number pad, many, many special symbols, you can speak your input, etc. IDK, but I bet you can’t find the Pi symbol or the Pound sign or the Euro symbol or the copyright sign, etc., on the Android keyboard.

It even has the old style emojis that you manually create using keyboard characters such as :-). It is truly amazing. And if you don’t like it, just uninstall it.

1 Like

Thank you for this tip :+1:

1 Like

You are most welcome.

1 Like

I originally said this is an alternative Android keyboard. However, I just found out it also works with iOS.

This is the original post.

Thanks for this tip. Cheers

1 Like

You are quite welcome.
:+1:

Whoever said “A picture’s worth a thousand words” must’ve been talking about sexting emojis—these little images can mean a lot of dirty things! Whether you’re trying to interpret a late night Tinder message or looking to spice up your own texts, we’ve put together a complete list of what emojis mean sex. Read on to have your mind blown :exploding_head:.

What Emojis Mean Sex?