Free Highlights Suggestions

Yes…to see couples enjoying their sexual feelings as the chemistry leads them…is very entertaining

Hi,

Do you also have couples from Romania?
At one point they were a couple.

What happened to Ary & George? Why aren’t they?

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Just a kind reminder we are open to your suggestions here. We need more ideas for us to select new highlights. We would also love to receive your feedback on previous and present highlights:

What about a naked cooking compilation? I saved a lot of these scenes in archives because I personally like naked everyday stuff :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope you can post a list with videos like these so we could compile naked cooking highlight :wink:

As I am always using appropriate tags I think this might work for you :wink:

I will add Wynona today :heart:

Why ask for suggestions here when posting something you selected anyways? Latest highlight features a place known for webcamwork for multiple hours a day. Didn’t you say you do not advertise that? And why only one place featured in latest update? Are they that “special”? :thinking:

Because we may select among those videos that were suggested before. It doesn’t mean suggestion has a 100% to be released into the highlight.

I don’t see any webcamming activity at this particular highlight.

And why not? We had several highlights featuring one and only place, and you were fine with that.

You see, Jabbath, this is a prime example of when you hate something and you expect others to hate it too. It never works this way.

Correct. This was the only party they did without it. My statement was about this place is known for mainly doing webcamming. When you see yourself as a voyeur site there would have been a lot of others places fitting in better. That is what I meant.

I do not remember that we had a single place featured for nearly 40 minutes. Maybe I am wrong. And I do not hate them. Why should I? I do not even know them at all. I was just a bit surprised and wanted to clarify some things :wink: