Free Highlights Suggestions

Free Video Highlights topic

This topic’ purpose is for you to suggest upcoming Free video highlights at VHTV.

Free Highlights are editorial videos we post time to time, completely free of charge, for everyone to see what they might be missing.

Do you have favorites who you would like to spread the word about? Is there any specific kink of yours which is worth highlighting? Don’t limit yourself. We plan to highlight all the activities you may find at VHTV.

You can always find the most recent Highlight at VHTV Main by clicking here

8 Likes

We also plan to release highlights with gay & solo male activity, and have already collected some feedback from our subscribers & community members. Please share anything you think would be great to show in free highlights.

4 Likes

I loved to see Cooper and Charlize. It is very hot to see cooper very excited with someone else fucking his girlfriend.

2 Likes

hi again, I would like to see bisexuals girls and guys. Would love to see girlfriends teasing the boyfriends to engage with guys and viceversa.

4 Likes

If I recall correctly there used to be a change every week of the free video but then this stopped and the lesbian video has been there for almost 4 months, so i wont be getting too excited.

2 Likes

Don’t be. Leave the excitement for others :slight_smile: Or just suggest the videos you would like to see highlighted for everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Based on the past experience I don’t think its a good idea to raise people’s hopes. I raised this issue with support on numerous occasions and kept getting the same response - namely they would change the video soon - four months down the line and it was the same one. Asking for suggestions and then not delivering up on them will just irritate people

4 Likes

best farts

A gamer girl

Do you have Archive Moments in mind to feature them in such a highlight?

1 Like

I think I know one but it is quite old. Is that a problem?

where are they sorted ?

I would love to see more of Rachel and her friend, they are real sexy women

absolutely

I would like to see many more intimate moments, between two women without men.

swinger çok heyecan verici

2 Likes

ich würde gerne mehr squirten sehen und nahaufnahmen von nassen muschis die gerade gekommen sind.

moi je pense que tout le monde…a le droit de vivre sa comme elle lui plait…salutations de FRANCE a toutes la communauté…ps… je ne parle ni comprends le russe…(FRANCAIS ET ALLEMAND) mais j’aime etre voyeur…bonne journée a toutes et tous beaucoup de vrais plaisir libre de son choix…voilà c tout… au plaisir de vous voir…vivre libre sans tabous…

1 Like

please more BI sex videos…

2 Likes

Bisexuales por supuesto, es lo que me atrae de este sitio, y sería perfecto si Cooper lo fuera de vez en cuando.