Free Codes

does anyone have a code where you can see everything for free without having to pay anything afterwards?

I gotta admire the attempt :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

If you are in the EU the code is 112 in the USA the code is 911 and in the UK it is 999 I hope this helps in your quest.

I thought maybe there are people here who have codes and like to share them with others, but apparently there are only patrons here like Iain the idiot

There are no free code for VH. :man_shrugging:

The only code I now is “Code Red” :slight_smile:

I know u know their 2 free cams in each apartment and their are times you can get free subscriptions by participating in special events that VHTV throws other wise you have to pay to get all the good stuff
Put the work in commenting liking and communicating with fellow fans on the forum to get ur reputation up and u will see where that will get u :smiley:
U starting off on the wrong foot by saying that
What u said puts a bad taste in my mouth :nauseated_face: talking about people on here giving u free codes for the entire site so u don’t have to pay it’s not right to say :rage:

You can get up to +1 Month of Premium access for free by subscribing to VHTV for 1 Year with code: MEGA

Free enough, if you ask me, but they tell me I’m biased.

If you get banned or timed out for calling people idiots (especially such a well respected and liked member), then it’s your problem not ours

1 Like

Just flag his rude comments. That’s what VH said to do in another topic.
VH will take care of the rest. :+1:

But that is just added to what you still have to pay for am I right?

That would be correct