Fox

I have not been watching this apartment so much, lately. Who is she, have we seen more of her, more naked skin?

8 Likes

7 Likes

New dress

Warning, this one has a lot of snippets, cam8 kept freezing so couldnt get a continous feed.:

10 Likes

15 Likes

I think 1 time before. not sure

There are three girls around that place in terms besides Fox, as far as I know.

one is the more or less co-locator, that doesn’t have a name as far as I know, but doesn’t show much skin, or do anything but playing cards and s___ping when she is not gone…

Then there is Saartje, a slim girl, that showed up, gave a guy a BJ and is in the Wiki

And there was a girl who was sexually interested in Fox, but I don’t know if she is equivalent to Saartje.

6 Likes

Yes, you are correct and I believe in my opinion that Fox is not going to do too much with her because of the fact that the girl is not going to do anything on camera and she doesn’t take her clothes off so if she s___ps there, she’s literally s___ping in her pants is a very patient woman, but in my believe in my opinion, you have to give her the same attention that she gives you if you give her minimum attention that’s not going to work You give her minimal attention and think that you’re going to be instrument with her. It is not going to happen.

3 Likes

Absolutely true, she didn’t go further than to her top, as far as undressing (herself) goes, but likes to play with naked Fox (who wouldn’t) :joy: :joy:

9 Likes

x2 no luck yet?

3 Likes

She´s on the shower rn

7 Likes

9 Likes

Does she have a name?

such a cute butt

1 Like

Don’t think so i think this is the first time she has taken her cloths off as far as i know

Not yet, maybe @Fox will let us know.

We could name her Patty :wink:

4 Likes

I was just looking and thought Fennec!

3 Likes

Totally had that thought too. As it’s also a kind of Fox. Let’s take that name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I would suggest Celina. Fear it is taken. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes