Fox

The “Super Girl” outfits must be on sale, San is wearing the same. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Totti isn’t scared at all, but until her paws match the sheet will take a while. :smile: :smile:

9 Likes

Yes cam 5 is working now, but cam 8 is dead again.

I still think the camera router should be checked!

6 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

Girl in the yellow is a real buzzk__l.

7 Likes

And cam 8 is still faulty. It is frustrating, when it is on, it jumps and freezes. I tried to go from cam 9 to cam 8, to see the cute new girl from that angle. I got so pissed off because i could not see, or find the minute i was wanting to see. :rage:

Lesbian friend is back :open_mouth:

3 Likes

It would be wicked, if they both got naked this time.

2 Likes

Looks like they want to start but the fat guy is in the bed…

To full of a house for any action tonight im afraid, unless she kicks the boys out.

2 Likes

On a side note, isnt it extremely uncomfortable s___ping with 3-4 people in the same bed/couch?

Maybe its a culture thing, but wouldn’t it be way more relaxing to lets say put a matras /inflatable bed on the floor/bathroom/loggia or smthg?

2 Likes

Doesn’t Fox get active after 06:00 AM only? :joy: :joy:

Serafin was an exception. :rofl:

2 Likes

Unfortunately Fox has to work with what she has got.

3 Likes

@Fox That was exciting to watch. I was so hoping for her to join you in that bath tub, and, the way she kept touching her hair, I imagine it was on her mind, too. This is none of my business, and I’m not criticising, but I was thinking that maybe one reason you keep burning through so many guys is that you may be looking for something a man can not give you? I would definitely encourage you to explore that avenue. Preferably in good lighting conditions. :grin:

10 Likes

Camera 5 out of action again.

3 Likes

14 Likes

Serafin is back

8 Likes

I love how clingy the friend is, she literally follows Fox around like a puppy, she’s really into her :sob: :joy:

If they had the house alone for a night… :hot_face:

2 Likes