Fox

Auch ich glaube, dass Du eine übereilte Entscheidung getroffen hast. Keiner ist davor gefeit sich aus Gefühlen heraus sich in einem anderen Menschen zu täuschen. Er und seine Kumpane haben deine Erschöpfung ausgenutzt, sich in deiner Wohnung breit gemacht und Drogen genommen. Wir wissen nicht was passiert ist nachdem deine Wohnung vom Netz genommen wurde. Wir können nur hoffen, dass es dir zumindest körperlich gut geht. Mach Urlaub, geh zu deiner Familie erhole dich einfach. Du hast uns soviel Freude bereitet und du wirst mir sehr, sehr fehlen. Vielleicht gibt es doch noch einen anderen Ausweg nachdem du gesehen hast wieviele Freunde du hier hast. :cry: :heart:

4 Likes

Привет, Фокс, твое здоровье — самая важная вещь в жизни. Надеюсь, у тебя все хорошо, и мы увидимся позже. Привет

1 Like

Even that does not necessarily mean the end of pleasure, you just need to be more careful in your activities, I will miss :anguished: your beauty and fun, But I wish you the best in your life!
:kissing_heart: :hugs: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

You might need to think this one again or simply check the ex ones from R49

Same scheme and same managers… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What a bummer, I just subscribed for the next month just to watch Fox live. Now he has left the project because of other people’s fault. I subscribe just to watch Fox. But no matter what, the decision made by Fox is very drastic. I am so sorry to renew this subscription. If I knew Fox would leave us. Definitely won’t be subscribing to VHTV again. Goodbye to you Fox. I hope you can take care of yourself well. A star in my heart has gone. I hope that you will come back here again. :sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

I assume that it is a security measure. Probably

And I assume it is a lame excuse :wink:

I don’t know if it is. If she left without telling anyone about it, i think it’s quite reasonable

And then ban her account with the the reason “left the project”. This smells fishy and to me it seems they just want to silence her.

1 Like

I am not interested at all to be honest. The statistics (body counting) apartments, are not at all my type.

Just another single girl apartment bites the dust like so many other in the past. Totally expected

I won’t miss her at all

1 Like

I was not talking about the apartment itself. I was talking about the method how they silenced her.

1 Like

If you think about it, Flora, for example, is also a single flat, isn’t it?

Dennis often falls out of favour …

The departure was very strange … but it’s true, it fits into the scheme of things with this manager.

As I said, I hope it wasn’t just empty words, that people are what counts with him.

So far, his flat has been closing down recently …

Season 5 Wow GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

1 Like

You don’t like anything, you need a soap opera. :rofl: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

praying for you Fox all the way you should get that chance again :heart: :pray:

2 Likes

We don’t know what happened. All we know, is that she didn’t answer to her managers, didn’t said anything on the forum ( she was usually non stop on the forum) and left.

I have assumed that is a security measure done by Vhtv. In the end, Vhtv are the ones who are silencing or suspending the accounts, no ?

1 Like

What I feel is, the possibility of the salary for this month being blocked due to the accident that happened. This caused Fox to give up on continuing this project, so he took a drastic decision to leave this project immediately without being paid anything². There’s no way he’ll leave this project immediately if things don’t happen that don’t benefit him. In my opinion. Because from what I see, he is so excited to do a new activity every day, and always upload in telegram. It felt like maybe he had to bear the consequences, and that didn’t benefit him. But honestly. I always hope he will come back with a new edition. I miss you so much Fox. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

From this moment on, I absolutely hate the man who f___ed Fox to abandon this project. Doing something without thinking about the effect on others. I really hate Westly. :rage::rage::rage:

1 Like