Fox

Dass Fox sich einfach schlafen gelegt hat als nur noch zwei Kerle anwesend waren, ist verständlich. Sie hat ja seid 36 Std. nicht geschlafen und war einfach fertig und sie hat den beiden Übrigen vertraut.

4 Likes

That sounds reasonable. Quite likely.

And very unhealthy.

1 Like

Same managers ? :thinking:

Were those guys sent by the manager, so he is running away to avoid taking the responsibility?
:man_running:

1 Like

i’ve just found Fox … :crazy_face:

1 Like

i know where fox is in my warm bed

1 Like

that is undisputed … but it’s probably also the most retractable, isn’t it? :wink:

My crystal ball is being cleaned …so I can’t answer this question for you … :smirk:

Unfortunately, it turned out that I was not healthy, incurable, so I had to leave the project, good luck to everyone, I felt good with you

2 Likes

Good luck to you …

Hmmm you looked perfectly fine to me. Do not believe in things people tell you if you do not feel that way.
I wish you all the best. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’ll miss you… :cry:

Take care… :heart:

3 Likes

Good luck to u beautiful I wish u nothing but the best
I’m going to miss seeing ur beautiful smile :hugs:

1 Like

Oh no. do not abandon this project. I am very interested in you. take time to recover your health. you don’t have to leave this project. now you are at a high peak where many viewers watch your broadcast. Don’t make drastic decisions because of this mistake. please come back to this project. please. :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

I don’t really understand how this project or site can keep going like this.How many different people could you possibly have come and go like this. Although this site has been here several years. It s funny though lately I have seen how former members I guess have been hanging around current apartments. It seems this thing is something where all participants live near and know each other

1 Like

:thinking: :roll_eyes:

Shouldn’t she just get added to the ex-participant group @kaya ?

I hope/think your managers will pay you your full salary and cover the fine out of their own pocket.

Maybe they will give you a bonus for the treatment.

You said that money isn’t everything and that the focus is on people.

At least that’s what they wrote yesterday, see:

wow, no participant who has (voluntarily) left a project has ever been blocked/excluded so quickly.

Well we will never know what really happened. Fox obviously needed to be silenced. Why I guess we won’t know. The reason to suspend her “Left the project” is ridiculous.

1 Like

Entschuldigen für Deutsch, aber in Englisch gibt es das so nicht:

In Süddeutschland würde man sagen: “das hat ein Geschmäckle!”