Fox

Worst manager on the site in my opinion

Fox, there is no fault, it was me who brought up this topic.

1 Like

Hopefully this apartment will only be banded for a few hours, not forever. :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Forever ban is very unlikely. They are not known for violating rules.

1 Like

Thank you for the explanation. Hopefully after this, Fox will be careful in inviting outsiders to his apartment.

1 Like

As I said, the offence is too small for a permanent ban. But the manager can of course say that the flat is no longer worthwhile and switch it off.

The manager has already closed some flats quickly. I think one was online for less than a week …

She just needs to be present with new people who can’t be trusted.

1 Like

Это вы о ком сейчас говорите ?

1 Like

Fox trusted Westly too much?

1 Like

Alex & Lina

But I think you knew that, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Your managers of course. We all know them :wink:

1 Like

The question is always, how does Fox know the boys? Also from dating sites like Harmony? Friends or are they sent by the manager?

А с чего вы взяли, что вы имеете право публично оскорблять их?
Вы кто такой , чтобы назвать их плохими ?
@VHTV_James @kaya я хочу, чтобы вы заметили это и разъяснили ему, что свои слова он может оставить за зубами.

4 Likes

I think we can all calm down a bit …

I think it’s a fact that a few “mishaps” have happened to this manager recently, isn’t it?

LisUczestnik VHTV

12h

Ci faceci są nieszkodliwi, więc wszystko jest w porządku.

1 Like

I know them for a long time and what they did to many places. So yes I will call them bad because I am convinced they are bad.

And you also know them from their “special” sides…
Just remember back some time and you will know what I mean :wink:

2 Likes

Да, но это не говорит о том, что они плохие люди, понимаете ? Они очень много делают для нас каждый день!

3 Likes

Well they obviously a___ed her trust.

1 Like

Let’s put it this way, they have a talent for getting things wrong in certain areas

Whether they have treated all participants fairly so far, I won’t say anything about that publicly …

Flora You know that I understand the language …

1 Like

I didn’t insult anybody so I didn’t v_____e any rules. Stating my opinion is not forbidden at all.

2 Likes