Fox

We’re finishing the topic, I guess I didn’t need to touch it. I’m angry with myself.

2 Likes

This apartment cannot be viewed, is it because of forbidden things? or ip problem again? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I don’t know. I no longer see it.

1 Like

I think it was closed because they used banned substances. opens later. @Fox takes them out of the house and warns them

1 Like

This apartment is gone. Was banned for breaking the rules. :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Bad idea inviting so many guys and leave them without any supervision.

1 Like

Is it banned only for a while or even forever for breaking the rules?

1 Like

It’s probably my fault, now I’m 100% angry with myself.
:angry:

2 Likes

Well, depending on the penalty, a week’s income may now be gone …

No usually they will be online again after some hours or at maximum a day.

Why? You didn’t take any d__gs and v_____e the rules.

Let’s hope that the manager reacts quickly, because the offline time depends on this, among other things …

1 Like

Sure such an issue can be resolved pretty quick if manager cooperates

1 Like

It’s not Fox’s fault that has to be borne. The spirit this morning wanted to see something interesting in this apartment, but it has disappeared from the radar. What a disappointment. :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

The manager receives the fine and can pass it on … which is 99.999999% the case with the manager.

Hoe kan dat nu , je hebt toch niets misdaan .
Moet je zeker niet schuldig voelen

1 Like

When this incident happened, was Fox in the apartment or was he outside? If Fox was there, chances are Fox would rebuke him. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Fox was aan het slapen denk ik

1 Like

As far as I know, this does not play a role in the penalty.

It is more important for Fox that the manager reaches an agreement with VHTV quickly or responds to VHTV …

But he has already had several breakdowns … forgot to register Fox’s holiday, Cinderella’s ending without prior notice …

Yes. The manager gets fined. Not the tenant. So it doesn’t matter if tenant was present

1 Like