Fox

Quickly, call Carlos :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Fox You weren’t shy today … :joy:

You have to put an @ in front of the name … then he will see it better e.g. @Fox

Rd2 started :+1:

2 Likes

There is no problem. I was teasing with the " :smiling_imp: and :wink: "

1 Like

:+1: :+1: smart move, rubb it in to @carlos :joy: :joy: :joy: Love it :heart: :heart:

Westly & Fox

@Fox you look wonderful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

It looks like a hand holding a bird. The bird is resting comfortably in the palm of the hand.

1 Like

I only recently saw the images. Finally, good and uninhibited images with light, a miracle, but yes, the images were good.
Unfortunately it is still very difficult to see this type of images shared in this way, at least this time, there was an “exception”
:+1:

1 Like

All residents at some point make good images, @Fox but the difference between them, or the level between them, is the way, and the alternation with which they share what they do, and the level of relaxation of what they do, and not just exceptional situations, this makes the “category” of the apartment, but this time, it was worth seeing

1 Like

Amphibious

1 Like

Regarding these images, fortunately, they were not

Carlos, I’m curious to know how much your electric bill is. You really have to sit in the bright spotlights day and night if you hate the darkness so much… :crazy_face: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Solar energy, so the electricity bill is low
:+1:

1 Like

Have fun @Fox . I guess it’s party night. I hope you stay home all night and don’t leave the house.

1 Like

Chapeau, Getränkevorrat dürfte wohl ausreichen :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

whenever there is something beautiful always offline

2 Likes

@Fox , what’s the problem? Will the broadcast come back tonight?

2 Likes

απολιετε τα πιστιρικια τρε ποτε

1 Like

Did Cherry visit Fox? She always disconnects the Internet. :laughing: :wink:

Smart Fox. :wink:

2 Likes

Cherrie was there for several hours working on Foxes hair with no problem, I believe she even slept over in the living room!

You can see that if you look through the last 3 days of the topic :arrow_up: @Walton243174

1 Like

it looks like red fox

2 Likes