Fox

I definitely have to work on my sneak sk__l :stuck_out_tongue: :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Westly is giving Totty the attention a kitten deserves :heart:

1 Like

Not a new guy. This is Westly

1 Like

Don’t worry about it. I always get caught out too… :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I have to say I much prefer the sex Fox’s hair as it is now. In my honest option if makes her foxer (prettier) than with the other hair colors the Fox has had. If I remember right someone said this was her natural hair color (I didn’t go back and look).

1 Like

At the very beginning, Fox was almost the color she is now.
But I doubt whether this is her natural hair color since Cherrie colored her hair. :thinking:

3 Likes

True, but it might be close to her natural color considering the color of her eye brows. All in all from my point of view she much prettier looking now.

1 Like

This was the colour when she first arrived

1 Like

Well, I like Fox with any hair color. For me the eyes are always the most important thing in a girl and then I like her freckles… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I find Fox gorgeous whatever her hair color is, Xavier may have posted a pic of her natural look, but I don’t feel like searching the past topic to find it! and what difference would it make? She is wonderful as she is!

4 Likes

Yup, I remember that.

1 Like

Ok, you be that way! :smiling_imp: :wink: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

What is the problem? Fox should be happy reading this and seeing how much we all love her!
:kissing_heart: :smiling_face: :melting_face:

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Fox also gets her kisses again, which she loves.

6 Likes

@David

2 Likes

Butt shot. Nice, but not a 10 like Harmony’s guy last night.

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes