Fox

I hope you can find a bit of distraction here and all will be okay very soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Of course, Jonno is not a Yuriy. If it was Yuriy, he would still be in round 1.

2 Likes

in any case I see that it hasn’t changed here still so much toxic

Well unfortunately some people always think they are something better or have higher moral standards. They are just hypocrites

2 Likes

as they say in France it takes everyone to make a world my idiots there are more of them than anything else :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes unfortunately it’s this way nowadays.

3 Likes

I don’t like being criticized so I don’t criticize either because the saying in France is don’t do something to a person that you wouldn’t like them to do to you

2 Likes

Most of us still care!
:hugs: :innocent:

Unfortunately there will always be a few that only want to pass judgements from their own selfish viewpoint!
:judge: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Very well said buddy :hugs:

1 Like

I can admit, that I am not perfect, and have had to cancel many of my posts after rereading them from the other point of view!

And even then, I will at times react with emotion, and post something I shouldn’t!

4 Likes

Well happens to me at some occasions too. But still happy you are here with us. :hugs:

1 Like

Fox, thank you. Have a good s___p.

3 Likes

I went to have a cigarette and another thought came to me,

Doesn’t the fact that Camren is here at all mean that he is in fact supporting the very thing that he says he is against? :crazy_face:

1 Like

I think it was sweeter when Fox was s___ping with Yuriy!

5 Likes

Yes, with Yuriy there was or is something more.

4 Likes

Jonna is a five pump chump. Next please!!

1 Like

Did something happen to Fox? I hope she will be ok. :pleading_face:

1 Like

9 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes