Fox

Well you haven’t seen my bedposts or how do you think I remember it :joy::joy:?

1 Like

Let’s watch some spontaneous sex :crazy_face: :upside_down_face: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

5 Likes

If you need a separate bedpost for each girl, How many do you have?

1 Like

I always buy at IKEA when there is sale :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

In my acephaly, I believe that we should not mention, in the realm of the wonderful @Fox, a participant who has already left. It’s a shame that selfishness and hypocrisy are spreading more and more in our world. This way it always happens that people unfortunately go from Phenomenal to Stupid. Sad but true. I hope that the beautiful @Fox achieves everything she wants. Be happy.

1 Like

We are just joking. By the way earlier @Fox liked one of my posts where I was counting her guys :wink:

4 Likes

I suggest you go back and watch the Disney channel and stop judging about people who don’t fit in your narrow minded worldview.

3 Likes

Next up is five minutes of glory

:laughing:

1 Like

my worst Christmas I had to take my wife to the emergency room respiratory failure due to pneumonia :worried: :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

As I said in the morning. The legend is back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
we missed you @Fox
Round 3 has started :heart_hands:

2 Likes

You are just pathetic. Go and watch something else and leave us alone here. We don’t need any moralists here :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. All the best to her and that she will be better very soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks a lot

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Sending your wife best wishes and prayers :pray:

3 Likes

Die Wahrheit zu hören ist hart da weiß man schon mal nicht mehr weiter. In diesen sinne gute Nacht

This is for the participant himself to judge whether it is worth it or not. She’s an adult, nobody’s f_____g her, let her see if it’s worth it or not

3 Likes

thank you very much to everyone for your hearts, your likes and messages

6 Likes