Fox

@Fox :heart: come back to us, we miss you, your smile and beautiful eyes… I guess we all?? :wink:

3 Likes

Du kennst das Sprichwort: “Der Ton macht die Musik!” … zudem gibt es hier einige Berichte wo Zahlungsmöglichkeiten besprochen werden.

Nunja, mir ist nicht bekannt wie Ihre Zeitmessung eingestellt ist, aber ich bin in der Regel noch Abends hier und vielleicht Nachts.

Tagsüber muss ich Dich enttäuschen, ich habe ein Sozialversicherungspflichtigen Job und zahle, auch wenn es für Dich egal ist Spitzensteuersatz mit dem Einkommen.

Ich wünsche Dir zu der jetzt kommenden Weihnachtszeit alles besinnliche und das Du mit Deinem Leben und Deiner Umgebung zufrieden und mit Dir im reinen bist.

Where is Fox, the apartment has been empty for 48 hours, I hope nothing serious happened?

1 Like

She went on vacation and she will be back with us soon

2 Likes

She told us she would be gone for a bit here.

3 Likes

Am i wrong saying that this place is empty for more than 48hrs ?

Or the rules have changed ?

Nope the rules are still the same. But VHTV does not monitor their places. So when nobody tell them they won’t notice.

1 Like

Understood. Thank you for clarifying

OFFLINE now.

I noticed the preview has been on the bathroom since I signed in today, Are we expecting Fox to simply appear in the shower?

1 Like

I will be with you again very soon.

21 Likes

Take ur time we will all be here for you when u get back :hugs:

3 Likes

Don’t worry, enjoy the holidays, we’ll be here to help you when you get back.

2 Likes

Fox hat’s geschafft. Alleinige Verantwortliche für das Apartment.
Gratulation - wir freuen uns auf Dich :heart:

5 Likes

Personal reasons? Just so that the apartment is not closed for long-term absence. We already shared it on vhtv.

1 Like

Don’t worry, Fox is keeping us up to date!

2 Likes

This gives you four days notice that he will be back soon.

1 Like

Fox, have a nice Christmas holiday!

2 Likes

Bring us a gift. Xavier!

2 Likes

???