Fox

Does he ever cum? :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

4 Likes

Fox is very intelligent, he has control over his actions. The strategy of staying in unrestricted cameras works very well, Indira did it, Tea Mint already did it, Raquel and Safira did it and they all had or have a room. This greatly increases views and publicity. Keeping the same partner is extra security for her. Yuriy is a great partner. Congratulations Fox, keep it up, you’re going to grow a lot.

7 Likes

I’m such a sucker for images like that

That’s just…beautiful.

11 Likes

I fully agree

3 Likes

You’re right. She’s an intelligent girl. I wonder if Fox will ever invite beautiful Cherry to spice up the apartment, hehe

I think Fox is not as happy as she wants to appear. Even when she’s having sex with Yuri, it seems like something’s stressing her out, something’s scaring her, something’s waiting. I hope I’m wrong.
Anyway, It’s just that we don’t see the uncouth Xavier treating her so coldly and invitingly, I like it.

If Cherry ends up spending time with Fox, I won’t s___p again.

I think that the place where there is Sun as we missed and refered, always thought that moving to this app far from is friends would be a mistake. Why he did that, dont no!

I won’t s___p either.

awesome duo :heart:

5 Likes

3 Likes

The disinhibition was short-lived, (once)

:roll_eyes:

Monochrome or colour is not an issue for me, it is just a privildge to see this beautiful couple together.

Thanks to VHTV for providing the opportunity, thanks to Xavier for leaving and letting Fox bloom, and thanks to Yuriy for showing us how to treat a lovely young lady, Respect sir…

How things change in a week. For me, these two have brightened my Christmas.
:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Perfect post, I agree 100% with everything.

Xavier was more uninhibited in sex than Fox, who in sex, (with one exception), always avoids image quality and sharpness, so he hides in the dark, I hope Xavier has his own apartment, with an uninhibited guest, which is what doesn’t happen here

8 Likes

6 Likes

Yuri is leaving tonight :cry:

I was afraid of that. It was to beautiful to last.

I’m sorry for you, I saw more in you than when with the other guys. I know what your “work” is and for once… it didn’t look like that. I saw real connection.

I hope, I wish you two meet again, someday. Maybe even out of VHTV.

7 Likes