Fox

Yuriy seems to understand that Fox loves kissing and kisses her a lot and for a long
time …

4 Likes

3 Likes

Where is the TV remote control? :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Hmm, maybe Fox found herself a boyfriend…

At least I hope so, they look very affectionate to each other. And cute.

It’s nothing more beautiful than satisfied and smiling woman.

10 Likes

Fox, you are so natural and beautiful. I hope we always see you smiling like this. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
By the way, you showed us a very beautiful visual feast. We want to see more of Yuriy

2 Likes

Whats the point on giving them names? Many off them only come here once. Names should be given to those that are usuall to the project. Imagine Fox as bring 20 guys here, look how much names ppl have to give them and who memorises this names lol. Its more easy if Fox gets a Xavier and that it.

2 Likes

And why ppl what to see a Yurie ou like that. Fox should bring is friends and lets them do the magic, the more girls the more female sex we see. Ppl are here for Fox or to see is mates lol. Just dont get this.:rofl:

1 Like

Well. As we say in my Country. " The more you look, the less you get it right ".

1 Like

In my country we have different one: if you are curious, ask.

People would be surprised how tenants like to speak with decent speaker.

1 Like

We say ‘the sound makes the music’. Anyone who just blusters and complains shouldn’t be surprised if they don’t get any answers

2 Likes

Amen to that.

1 Like

Love to see Fox beautiful smile :hugs:

4 Likes

Enough already: review your stuff before posting incomprehensible garbage. You post nonsense so often it’s disrespectful to everyone else.

1 Like

Hinge, I don’t think they are very popular.

1 Like

Xavier!

1 Like

Sehr weise Entscheidung :laughing:

5 Likes

Good evening Fox. You look sad. I wonder if this is because of the woman who came to the door? who’s she?

1 Like

I kind of suspected that he would continue to visit Kerri.

1 Like

In fact, he’s visiting Isidor :slightly_smiling_face:

In point of fact, Isidor is merely a guest himself, therefore he cannot receive a visitor, Kerri is one of the tenants there! So Xavier is her guest!

1 Like