Fox

Women love a man who prolongs the duration of sex

1 Like

In that case, his name should relate to endurance!

1 Like

What is strange is that her facial features do not show defeat, regardless of the size of the penis or the strength or speed of thrust

1 Like

he’s got a plug in his dick and no cum coming out

xavier does have no idea what he missed.

1 Like

maybe they stopped 4.25 1 hour 20 minutes… :rofl: omg

Why doesn’t fox moan alot :sob::joy:

Yuri, long distance.

I don’t use sound, so I don’t know if she ever makes any noise during sex, unlike Queen, who can shatter glass at times!

1 Like

Today I got to know Fox a little more. Finally she found a partner who really knows how to satisfy a woman. I hope he returns. Fox is an extraordinary woman, she really deserves to be happy.

1 Like

Usually they will let TV play sound so you can not really hear her moan during the sex. But she do moan to guys. I think this guy could sex longtime because he didn’t pound too fast plus his dick not that hard. Even though he has big dick. But for my experience. I rather dick harder than longer tbh.

the lighting in this living room sucks.

1 Like

He seems a little shy in the beginning but boy he did gave her…probably jerked 3-7 times before visiting her.

I have a slight feeling we will see him a bunch of times here. I hope.

1 Like

Kurz nach dem einen hat sie sex mit dem anderen :face_v___ting::face_v___ting::face_v___ting: warum gibt sich eine hübsche frau so billig? Hat sie das echt nötig?

Think of the realm as an office, a workplace…

Understand now?

1 Like

Sie sollte aber auch mal an ihren eigenen Wert denken und sich nicht so geben. Arbeiten schön und gut aber man sollte es nicht unter seinem wert tun und seine gute Ansicht dadurch verlieren

a) hat sie es vielleicht nötig und b) vielleicht weil es ihr Spaß macht :rofl:

3 Likes

Ich halte diese Ansicht nicht mehr zeitgemäß im Sinne der Gleichberechtigung. Frauen sollen doch genausoviel Spaß am Sex haben dürfen wie wir Männer und wenn es sein kann so oft als möglich. Ein Mann verliert doch auch nicht an Ansehen wenn er mit mehreren Frauen zugange ist :laughing:

3 Likes

I thought that, at least in the civilised world, men had come out of shock at the realisation that women also enjoy sex.

4 Likes