1 Like

Dont think she will.

1 Like

Finnaly sleaping together.:star_struck:

3 Likes

Now she’s smiling again… :heart:

9 Likes

5 Likes

Strange things happened in this house yesterday. Fox in the afternoon seemed happy and talked a lot with Xavier who was quite cold towards her. However, after many days they were finally communicating. They played cards and at one point Fox gave him a blowjob after a long time. Then Xavier said something to her and Fox stopped talking to him. She became gloomy again. At some point they got ready and left. Fox wore something casual and not the nice ones she wears when she goes out for fun. She was very upset. It was obvious that he didn’t want to leave the house. Like someone came to get them.
When they got back after hours Fox went straight to the bathroom and took a quick shower like she does after sex.
Then the two of them watched TV and after about two hours they had sex probably to convince us that nothing bad happened that night.
I get really upset when Fox is f___ed to do things it doesn’t want to do.

2 Likes

A nice summary of yesterday’s day and night. Many have also seen it or watched it on the timeline this morning.

However, the conclusion of your post is:

This is purely conjecture on your part. And I don’t think Fox is being f___ed to do anything either. She wants to have sex with Xavier a lot more, but he doesn’t always seem willing
to be. :wink:

2 Likes

When I say Fox is f___ed to do things she doesn’t want to I don’t mean sex with Xavier but that she left the house and went somewhere without really wanting to.

1 Like

That’s just your guess too…

1 Like

You have a business relationship and you sometimes have to do things that don’t always suit you

1 Like

Fox

:two_hearts:

19 Likes

Du bist so heiß Fox :heart_eyes: es wird Zeit das du mal richtig glücklich gemacht wirst :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Oh my God :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

6 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, Ronald is bald, isn’t he, @Fox ? or someone else?

1 Like

That’s Ronald…

1 Like

OK, He is too busy to look at the camera, so, who is this bald guy?

1 Like

Kojak ahahaha :joy:

1 Like

not been keen on this geeza since the start.
Happy Fun GIF by TRT

1 Like

Ronald wurde kräftig geschoren, muss vielleicht zum Militär

1 Like