Fox

Yes, perhaps. Maybe not.
I said yes, we’ll see what happens. Speculation is of no use.

1 Like

True. Will be sad.see xavier gone :frowning:

Anyone got the video when it happen?

The camera angles are too bad for a video. Most of the time you can see Fox, but mostly from behind or the head is missing… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I heard her sniffle and then she wiped her nose

Then she returned to her phone

She may just have a slight cold!

3 Likes

I tried looking at the timeline, but I can’t see anything concrete. Truth be told, I didn’t check it thoroughly. :upside_down_face:

No, she’s pretty sad.
But I don’t think we should discuss this any further.
Fox is reading all of this and it certainly doesn’t help her if we post pictures here where you can see her emotional life too clearly.
If you really like her, you should just give her a little privacy in moments like this.

3 Likes

Fox can decide for herself, what she wants us to know, when she is ready!

3 Likes

I hate to see fox sad​:cry: she’s a pretty good artist of the pic I saw on telagram I hope that will cheer her up a little bit :hugs::heart:

1 Like

Well, it also could’ve been the fact that she pleased him and he got up and left. He did not return the favor. Just my opinion.

Your comments are all negative :thinking:

he never return any favors, Fox has tried so hard for this place, and what has he done, lots of girls have been there, I hope she does not lose it , because of him

OK, so what everybody else said was OK to you. You might want to go read back about the part where everybody else said she was crying before they left before you try to pass judgment on me.

She was crying, that’s a fact, but we don’t know the reason and I wouldn’t say a word that would lower Fox.

Fox follows and reads the messages she will explain it herself even if she wants to in due time

3 Likes

And talking about it again can lower it​:wink::wink:

1 Like

Well, then you need to go back and tag everybody else that was talking about it before me because I didn’t even know about Before all the other people that say something before I did, you seem to pick me out of everybody like you’ve always been doing every time I make a comment go find somebody else to bug and pester

Sometimes I think you 3 (the third shall not be named) are the best of friends and the worst of enemies. I get so confused. :confused:

Fox and Xavier at it again! Nice.

6 Likes

:laughing: Again the usual distribution … Fox cooks and cleans and Xavier s___ps …

1 Like