Fox

Well, a lot has already been said here, but I would add, @Harmony provided some of the best moments on Vhtv at all levels, with the sharing of varied content, at all levels, she was at a level that few can be at, she, was excellent, what she contributed to the Vhtv project, it was simply total dedication, some of the things she shared, I repeat again, few have done so so far, certainly there must have been some very strong reason for her to leave the project , Harmony I wish you all the best, you are a woman that anyone would like to have by their side, every now and then you visit, I will miss you @Harmony

:cold_sweat: :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

@Xavier only you know what really happened, regardless of the emotional part, finding someone who gives so much to the project and has the level that Harmony had, is hard to find, I also wish you “luck” with your new girl

2 Likes

Lol more than 100 comments for a simple clothed blowjob :joy::joy: :crazy_face:

Actually it was very little about that. Blowjob it’s not the main point here, or in other words, it was not “simple”.

It is interesting how you miss @ISIDOR . You spam around in all the other apartments, only no longer in your “home apartment”.

I check the realm multiple times a day hoping @Harmony will soon return to us! She was such a special girl. An amphibious Queen that never feared the light. I hope Xavier will soon come to his sense and allow the beautiful Harmony to return to us. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It gives off Indira & Kostja vibes doesn’t it?? :face_with_monocle: :joy:

1 Like

Have you given up your darling @ISIDOR … You do not call for him … but for other people, whom you didn’t care about before. You are just like a troll or a little c___d who has had his rattle stolen. :rofl: :joy:

Yes totally. A lot of comments about basically nothing :joy:

Simple for them to earn money. Clickbait works perfectly :wink:

Well, it’s a business in the first place. People must survive.

People find it hard to understand that it is a job like any other, except that the “service” is something special, ergo sex.

And like clickbait here, clickbait is everywhere else. Are you a salesman? Your clickbait is bragging about how your raw material is the best. A driver? You’re the fastest. Shares? Speculation.

Every fucking advert whether on TV, radio, or poster…it’s all “clickbait”.

So why not here?

That there is so much talk here is logical, it’s about sex. Played or not played. Nothing new.

1 Like

I don’t complain. I just don’t watch places like that. Was enough for me to quickly check the timeline to see I don’t have to read 100 new comments here :wink:

1 Like

Oh, I see. I had the feeling that there was a certain astonishment-surprise in your post :laughing:

I think we all agreed that basically all the apartments have just decreased in voltage. In some apartments there are announced super hot swinger couples who are shy and monogamous. In other apartments (ex)lovers go in and out depending on the time. That’s when it’s still most natural here.

Yes, in this case “amphibious” does not apply, as she never feared the light, and has a double Yes, in this case “amphibious” does not apply, as she never feared the light, and has a double meaning, and does not apply to she, I confess that it was a shock that I had, when I found out, this Queen @Harmony , unfortunately must have there was a strong reason for this to happen, on Vhtv, there are residents, who in the “name of real life”, and also “don’t pose for the camera”, find justification for little or almost nothing to add to quality Vhtv, ideal for another type of project, however, Vhtv, loses one of the best, without a doubt, I hope that someone from the project makes a good proposal to @Harmony at least, I will pay tribute to Harmony in another place

(I repeated some words intentionally)

The strong reason is Xavier wanted to put Excalibur (the name for his penis) in other vaginas besides Harmony’s… :pensive:

1 Like

Seems success has not been achieved yet. To be honest I miss Harmony :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So far the only thing the new girl Fox has been able to do to Xavier is this…

flaccid GIF

2 Likes

Ahahaha :rofl::joy: