Fox

Oh you fluff your feathers in intimidation. Yet you do not not know how much experience I have. Nor do you have the common curtesy to ask. Typical bullying behavior in my humble opinion. I would have thought better of you…

Anyway, peace be with you and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day.

Staying with a_____lism, we consider a patient to be sober when they have made a conscious decision to seek treatment and have metabolically processed a_____l. If you are strictly interested in the word sober.

The concept of “sober” in Xavier’s case is completely different. He does not have a problem with a_____l.

I thought you were familiar with the concept of symbolism, of metaphor?

As for your second post, I personally don’t get into c___dish forum length measurements of you-know-what. I told you a fact. Take it or leave it.

I’m sorry to tell you that your opinion of me is completely irrelevant to me. I am not here to please you.

As I said before, you know where you can find your answers if you really want them. Even if that’s not even your intention, is it?

Of course, the same goes for you, and I’m happy when I can talk to someone about something other than “when does that woman think she’s going to get undressed”. Although we are on the VHTV forum :smile:

Hah I would have thought especially with your said profession you would known by now my concern for how I think of you or you think of me is no nominal concern to me. However, I did think you held yourself to a higher standard than to my own morality.

Interesting, that would not be an acceptable answer where I am from.

That is just your opinion is it not?

Again, sorry, I’m not here to please you. I don’t know how else to put it, it’s entirely your problem :confused:

My opinion, of course.

I’m glad you care about him. He is mostly under pressure to get Fox processed as soon as possible, but unfortunately few people see the problem elsewhere. I am glad you are one of them. I am just trying to defend my expertise, to help him. And I completely understand that many people disagree with them, with me. But only he can be the judge in this.

Again, just my opinion.

Hmmm maybe I need to put things a little more bluntly. I don’t give two s__ts what you think of me or what you think I think of you. I just thought you were better than me morality wise.

Correct and this directly ties into him being “fine” or not. Personally I think it will tear him up inside resulting in him being not “fine” at least for the foreseeable future.

Got ya.

I am going to a meeting now and I hope there are no hard feelings, I am glad we had a chance to chat, to exchange views. More heads, more knowledge, they say here.

I apologise for spamming the topic and causing extra work for the administrators.

It was really refreshing that we could have an adult confession with apposing view’s without our comments being flagged to oblivion. I really do miss being able to do that on this forum…

1 Like

You can always find me in a debate that walks on the edge of the administrator’s nerves, and I’m happy to see you join in, because they really are extremely rare. I would like the admins to be a little more forgiving in this respect, at least when the topic is generally to the point and not limited to just drooling over photos of residents. It gets boring quickly.

I suppose like the debates we’re having :rofl:

@NotSeth and @Handsdown, I’m sure of one thing, when @Xavier wakes up there will be a lot to read during breakfast lol it won’t be easy I’ll tell you haha

I believe so. I, too, received 240 pages of material at the meeting, and that is for tomorrow’s hearing. It will be a long night :confused:

Я все прочитал, хаха

@Handsdown и @NotSeth вы устроили крутую дискуссию!:grin:
Вы оба можете быть правы в том или ином моменте, но вас объединяет то, что вам не все равно, это главное. @Handsdown проделал для меня и Гармонии огромную работу не смотря на свои проблемы и работу. Я очень благодарен ему. Он стал для меня настоящим другом.
У меня никогда в жизни не было проблем с алкоголем, я не фанат выпивки. Я трезв в своих мыслях и понимаю в какой ситуации я нахожусь.

7 Likes

Thosent the App name as to change? Since their is a new resident?

Fox is slowly warming up. she started to change her clothes without hiding anymore.

You’re a good man. Stay strong and focussed on what matters in YOUR life and I think you will be OK.

As I have said before, you definitely have people here who care about you. Certain comments above (the conversation you were referring to in your own last comment) definitely seem to demonstrate that. :hugs:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Собирается ли он, наконец, наладить сегодня больше контактов? Фокс жаждет большего. Она продолжает флиртовать и требовать внимания. Есть ли сегодня какая-нибудь хуйня?

Damm didnt see that

1 Like

i have to say she is a very lovely girl ,great body ,hopefully we can see if she fucks good ,my money is that she can ,