Fox

Isso faz sentido na vida real :wink: Não aqui e muito menos em algumas destas casas com os habituais jogos para tabela de visualizações :wink: Nenhum dos dois quer saber disso, é só sexo e esta historia das relações abertas e o raio é historia que já tem meses, não é de agora porque eles sabem que trazerem “rodas extras” vai aumentar o dinheiro e metê-los lá em cima. Esta nova não apareceu aqui por acaso e muito menos é coincidência o momento

Sometimes in a relationship we have to start thinking with our head and leave our hearts aside no matter how much it costs because in the long run the wrong choice will be expensive

Nao acredito. Sei que ha jogos e senas para fazer visualizações mas quando sentimento é real existe sempre um travão. Olha o que se passou com Denis e Flora no quarto por uma falta de comunicação e ciumes.

Why do they stay in Xavier & Harmony’s apartment if they don’t do anything together

Teasing draws views and earns Money! :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

And Harmony can observe to see the status of their relationship!

It’s also where Xavier is currently living :upside_down_face:

This made my day :smiley:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Oops, it was a bath :crazy_face:

2 Likes

But it is much more entertaining with Xavier and Harmony playing together!

3 Likes

I think another camera would be of great benefit to us located at the star point in this image!

It could be limited to the tub, or turned to include the toilet, for those who are into that type of waste removal!

@David I think it is your turn now!

3 Likes

to me she just looks bored

Good point!

My turn to share the bath (shower) with Xavier, do you mean? :innocent:

1 Like

I get the feeling you might enjoy that
Davids toy

1 Like

Oh that’s quite…zoomed in! :open_mouth:

3 Likes