Fox

Or that or he having problems on letting go the EX on the hope she come back!

I know this maybe a unpopular opinion but she’s mid compared to Roza flora queen ariella

My thoughts also. I always assumed they were a proper couple.

Dinner done she waits for the boy!
Look to those eyes!

1 Like

Фокс так рад за @Xavier, что у него на столе даже стоят тарелки с едой. девушка не играет на дежурстве. Не говорите мне, что он тоже начал такой бизнес, как Harmony, лол.

1 Like

She needs to be careful, that could be very painful. :cry:

1 Like

Something rong? He in the room texting someone " i hope its no Harmony" and she alone in the living room. Didnt he like the food lol.

I was devastated. I never expected such a start. This wasn’t on the to do list

What you mean?

Maybe Xavier and Harmony are testing themselves and each other to decide if they are really ready to split up!

After-all, I cannot ever remember spending an entire day fucking any of my Ex girlfriends!

Если он вернется в Гармонию, он потеряет мое внимание, потому что как бы сильно она ему ни нравилась, ему сначала придется полюбить себя, прежде чем он сможет любить других. Видишь ли ты, что если она блудит с другими, это показывает ее любовь к нему, а не говорит об уважении. Он не лучше других, прошедших через это, и лучший способ забыть прошлое — забыть бывшего — найти кого-то, кто заполнит пустое пространство, созданное Гармонией.

but dont forget that Harmony had a guy over

Xavier also

And Xavier stopped them, before they actually did anything, just like Harmony blocked Xavier with that half blonde girl before that.

Don’t forget that this same “random” girl was inserted on forum almost 3 weeks ago by the tenant “asking” if viewers would like to see him fucking her… 3 weeks ago, since then she even automatically earn a name :wink:

She’s like Queen @Xavier will follow the same path as Wayne. Especially when she’s _____ing, no one stops her. She’s not the girl for a relationship, at least for now. It’s my opinion.

so what is going on then ,they see other people but they can not have sex with them, then stay with each other or leave

Nao diz nada. Talvez porque ele ja sabia no que ia dar e estava a procura de alguem para substituir @Harmony . Ninguem quer ficar sozinho principalmente sendo homem e vindo de sair de uma relação. Se fosse meu caso faria igual. Se nao esta a dar certo temos de procurar algo melhor e ser feliz. Olha o Aderyn aranjou bela rapariga depois de ter tentanto tanto na relacao com Aylin.

I think they are trying to decide if they want and need each other.

The problem is iff Fox is starting to like @Xavier and he is confuse. Where is she in this? I prefer a safe harbo them a mined one. Dont you?