Formula1 discussion

Ehhh… Zhat waz zo not right… :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like
3 Likes

Andretti/Caddilac?

2 Likes

Who will buy that? The whole thing is a disaster. Best would be to get it for free by taking the responsibility and liabilities of the old team. That would be already quite risky and expensive…

2 Likes

Andretti F1 was denied access to the F1 grid because of some price money dispurse splitting issue or something? Seems strange to me. :hearts:

Formula 1 on Wednesday announced it has rejected Andretti Global’s bid to enter the sport. Apparently this is the socalled official reason for the rejection. Taken from an article published 31st of january 2024.

“On the basis of the application as it stands, we do not believe that the Applicant has shown that it would add value to the Championship,” the statement reads. “We conclude that the Applicant’s application to participate in the Championship should not be successful.”

1 Like

the big teams just don’t want to share the money

I’m sure Andretti together with Caddilac would be a welcome improvement on the grid!
Certainly no less than Stake of Haas

not to mention Alpine

2 Likes

Alonso singned untill the end of 2028

4 Likes

Would love to see what clauses he added into that contract , bet there is some juicy ones knowing Alonso , good for him

1 Like

In 2026 Aston Martin will use Honda engines, that is still a thing of the past with Alonso’s “GP2 Engine” statement, they must have had a good conversation first

Furthermore, it increasingly looks like Aramco will take over the team completely, so Stroll’s seat seems far from certain.

If you also add that they gave Adrian Newey a blank check to induce him to switch to AM, then it could well be that from 2026 Aramco (Aston Martin) with Honda engines (where Max Verstappen is very happy with it) can have an interesting line up on the grid

2 Likes

3 Likes

2025 Calendar

2 Likes

At least they are not increasing the amount of races. :hugs:

2 Likes

to get back to my thoughts from yesterday

2 Likes

2 Likes

Free Practice China

Spint shootout1

SQ2