1 Like

Q1
Alonso 2
Stroll 16…

Q2

Q3

Another pole for Max

3 Likes

gutted i missed all the sessions to early for me , i could watch the repeats but after seeing the results online , seems a pointless exercise , but one thing for sure i will be setting my alarm for 5.30 am tomorrow. but so happy to see my boys getting 3rd and 6th , makes me want to watch the race live all the more

1 Like

I only saw the last ten minutes of Q3, the whole of Q3 then. More than enough for me. I am not going to see the whole race tomorrow either, because 5.30 am and stuff like that is a little too early for me. :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

b___dy typical ! you get up early to watch the race at 5.30 am on a sunday , watch 2 laps ,then a b___dy red flag could off had an extra half in bed , the mclaren boys better make me proud today , getting up so early is going to turn me into a right old grumpy bastard today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: one good thing though iam up with the herdsman whos making a proper breakfast , :hugs:

2 Likes

So the nurse was there early this morning to get you out of bed?
Have you already taken all heart and b___d pressure pills?

2 Likes

nah m8 , i dont get a wank of her on sundays , day of rest i think :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl:on a serios note one of my boys lando doing me proud but piastri needs to push a bit harder , positions 1&2 are sewn up i think .but i will be happy if mclaren take take 3rd & 5th places :smiling_face:

1 Like

But Lando his second pit was too early in my opinion, fighting Russel halfway the race for position? he has to go to the end on this set

1 Like

yes but this track is a bummer for overtakes so always pposs chance of a safety car in the last parts of the race

2 Likes

looks like ferrari have over achieved today , didnt expect them to do so well on this race track sainz drivingg like a man possesed lol maybe ferrari should rethink which driver to loose

1 Like

Ferrari strategy:
we will not give the best driver of our team a new contract and will bring in the second driver from Mercedes :clown_face: :clown_face:

4 Likes

Max back on top

2 Likes

yup but gutted russel nicked 7th place right at the end , not impressed with this race ,this track is one of the most boring on the calendar

2 Likes

You should have asked the nurse to wake you up before the previous race in Australia :slight_smile:

2 Likes

the way the party was celebrated at the pit wall due to Red Bull’s 1-2 victory over Suzuka (Japan).

To say that there is no tension between Horner on the one hand and Marko/Newey on the other is not entirely correct, I think.

Sorry for the sound, I recorded it from Dutch TV

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Nooo Michael, noooo :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Well at least they are consistent

2 Likes