Flora (Part 1)

I might be wrong for saying this but I do hope that the reason is name was taken off was because he is no longer staying there because for me what he did was wrong :expressionless:

Isidore is now Flora’s black butler :grin:

I would not be surprised if he ends up having sex with her, then try to convince her to get a apartment, and then do the same thing to her door Messing around with another girl in that apartment

:fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Does this mean Cinderella will be matriculating at Floras pussy college now?

I don’t know, but i wouldn’t mind :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

it will be flora who demands it since many people keep wishing for it and even gave her a name prematurely to create even more pressure. Also won’t be too long before she is doing pussy cam and getting nude because again people keep wishing for it.

In all seriousness, I have just had to look this word up as I had never heard it before. We really DO learn new things every day! :hugs:

Mij boeit het totaal niet als er personen sex hebben of niet .
Wat mij het meest interesseert als voyeur : is hoe personen leven in hun gemeenschap en omgang .
En als het mooie meiden zijn of mannen is natuurlijk mooi meegenomen . ( Zoals Flora , Assepoester om er maar paar te noemen zijn .)
Er zijn er natuurlijk meer die mooi zijn om naar te kijken .

Don’t you mean one person posting as much as multiple people keeps wishing it. :wink:

1 Like

Your theory doesn’t really stands as HE was already having an apartment when he meet this girl and then decided to leave the project for her.

Well Seth, i have some years keep whishing to win the lottery also, but unfortunately, i haven’t…

Have a great day :hugs:

It appears that he hasn’t though (thankfully).

He actually did leave (as a participant)

Perfection :peach:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

i think this one needs a lot of ______ to get naked

OK, well I didn’t see that, until you pointed it out…

I was assuming that you haven’t see it, that’s why i quoted it here :hugs:

"left the project " means he is guest now and not a participant, (until @Flora gives him a new apartment)