Flora (Part 1)

Well looking like that, I am not surprised. If I looked as good as him (I really don’t, not even close), I think I would like to be looked at!

1 Like

I think Lukas is referring to the grid like appearance on yours…it looks a bit like an overlay of some kind, although I don’t think it actually is but am not sure what is causing it.

Isn’t that in the wrong topic, since that looks like Medeas hip tattoo?

That is correct. I think you will find that he is quite straight. Mind you, I did initially think that about Dennis but then he gave us that delightful surprise recently, with Larry.

Here is a partial screen shot as I see it (quite literally)…lt should show you (I hope) how it is rendered on screens other than yours…

I said a “grid like appearance” but upon a second look, it’s more like fine dots.

I do not understand, what has happened now?

My screen renders that as rather finer looking dots though.

To be honest, yes I have…

However, I can not honestly say it was from you specifically. It could have been but I am not certain.

It’s typically what happens when the quality gets reduced, it looks like it’s been downscaled

Ah yes, I think that makes sense…

It’s the same principle as UPscaling in Photoshop (without doing anything in particular to an image, just TRYING to make it bigger). It does NOT work very well because in THAT particular case, it’s actually trying to add pixels that were never there in the first place.

they were not all bad :wink:

1 Like

Awesome work but I am a tad worried about that lit candle so close to his skin! :innocent:

Thought you guys liked it hot :roll_eyes:

There’s a difference between hot and burnt, my dear fellow!

1 Like

Oh dear that’s me told then :cry:

It WAS meant as a light hearted remark, I promise. :slight_smile:

What about lightly toasted?

1 Like

No…not HUMAN skin! His (Dennis’s), is lovely just as it is.

@Flora do you like Isidor’s present?? :pleading_face: :gift:

Ok pal i won’t hold it against you, well not literally anyway :laughing: