Flora (Part 1)

Don’t think that’s on her (exception to kevin).

About the cam angle, besides i believe already had been suggested there is a big difference. Here will always (or almost) being covered by someone (on couch or standing), what would lead to tickets

1 Like

It should be this angle and this height:

2 Likes

would bring nice close-ups… but i don’t think that will work, like @Sparkles already said, they will be covered by someone or something, or will be moved multiple times a day

@Sparkles , my good old historian friend, I disagree on this one.

When “realm27” has 30 cameras, it shouldn’t hurt to add one more to this realm.

I expect think the result will be beneficial for everyone.

I don’t think anyone could block these spots!

under the shelf focused down or side of cabinet top

these angles are all good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s not the point. Realm27 could even had more twenty cams that would change the layout or size of this cubicle :rofl: Almost all this place fits in the living room area of 27

1 Like

Yes, i agree with most of what you stated, apart from the last phrase about Flora bringing in the guests

I also believe that a cam under the tv will give us some very nice close ups

2 Likes

Well, actually that is “the” point.

There is no point to have a any camera in realm27. Such a big place shouldn’t be used for this line of business. The same mistake realm44 (Elon) does wasting good talent of the two amazing girls and they have to do cam work (chatterbate or whatever they do) to cover the cost.

The average lifespan of a VHTV participant is less than a year. Participant should reduce the cost, avoid big rent, earn as much as they can and save it for their next move. They won’t be here forever, unless they pay for the expenses out of pocket like realm30.

But Flora is different than Elon. She is smart. I can tell Flora is on top of her game and the choice of apartment is optimal for the camera coverage. I am just confused why LR’s 3rd cam is missing while there are two camera in the bathroom.

1 Like

Yes, this is the state of the art VHTV room size and camera coverage.

I wish Elon was able to learn this.

Beautiful to see hot and intense

1 Like

Did you time her? :thinking: :stopwatch: :poop:

1 Like

Действительно это очень плохо , я понимаю вас. Я тоже очень хочу решить этот вопрос, сейчас он является главным и в ближайшее время будет решен. Я уже обсудила это с менеджерами и в скором времени мы подумаем над расположением новой камеры. Я понимаю, что вам не очень удобно наблюдать с таких ракурсов за жизнью, но вариантов для расположения новой камеры не было и мы решили оставить так. Но сейчас я понимаю, что нужно придумать что-то, чтобы вам было удобно наблюдать за мной. Так что в скором времени я решу этот вопрос. Наблюдайте за мной и увидите , когда я начну это делать)) хорошего дня :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

По твоему я не привожу гостей ? :grin:

1 Like

He thinks the managers find the guests and then send them to your apartment… :roll_eyes:

Нет… это мои знакомые и друзья . Иногда приходят те, кого я не знаю, но знает Полина или Исидор, но тут мы знакомимся и в дальнейшем общаемся и встречаемся у меня , или вне проекта .

4 Likes

:woman_facepalming:

1 Like

No Flora, i wasn’t referring at all the guests.

1 Like

Ну конечно я не могу знать всех, кто ходит ко мне. Но 90% людей я знаю лично. Некоторых своих друзей зовет Полина и Исидор

2 Likes

Yes, this was my thinking as well :kissing_heart::hugs: