Finley & Francesca

4 Likes

5 Likes

Francesca, how are you? I feel sad because the separation is getting closer as your belly grows? Is the separation date known?

1 Like

On the 29th there will be a farewell party and will also be dedicated to Halloween. Now I’m sitting making decorations, I hope you like it)
And we will leave the project at the end of the month or at the beginning of the next. Very little left…

8 Likes

I never thought it would be this close. I’m devastated now.
Of course it will be a great party.
I hope you have a happy life with your baby. May all the goodness be with you

1 Like

I hope it’s a great party. And we will all miss you, Finley, and little Ms. Sonia, the cat!! Maybe I’ll get see her nipping at your legs while you run from her again. :joy: :joy_cat:

But, we also wish you and your new family all the best wishes in the world, and perfect health for your new d______r!!

4 Likes

2 Likes

ahaha yes, she loves me to bite))
Thank you very much for your kind words)

3 Likes

Thank you very much, very nice)

1 Like

@Finley Alright, Francesca, not sure what you’re doing but scaring the hell out of me.

:scream:

EDIT: I see now you are hanging decorations. Still make me nervous!

1 Like

Francesca, you’re worrying us. Remember, you are pregnant. Take care of yourself.

1 Like

Don’t worry, everything is fine😄 I’m very careful

3 Likes

:joy_cat: :joy:

4 Likes

You can watch from the video. The legs of the table did not inspire confidence at all. was moving. Anyway, you shouldn’t try again.

1 Like

I’m sad to hear that u guys are leave :cry: I hope u guys have awesome party and I wish u guys and ur d______r nothing but the best sending my best wishes to you guys
Best Wishes Good Luck GIF

3 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes