Finley & Francesca

3 Likes

Are y’all going to let someone come in and take over the apartment or is it going off line too??

I have to say it - Francesca, you are even more sexy with your pregnant body and curves, Simply beautiful. Gorgeous before pregnancy and gorgeous now. Damn, you sure still have an amazing ass and boobs. I always found pregnant women sexy with a cute glow about them and you definitely shine. You will surely be missed when you, Finley and your baby d______r start your new family life away from VHTV. As a couple you have blessed VHTV and enriched our “normal real life voyeur cam” experience the way some of us enjoy observing. Best Wishes for the future and a big THANK YOU.

3 Likes

We are turning off the apartment. Since we will live here for some time with our d______r.

5 Likes

Thank you very much for such compliments and nice wishes. Very nice :heartpulse:

7 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

When she arrived

And 10 months after about to leave

13 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Luv the cat on that pic!

8 Likes

I see you out there watching us. Shame on you!
:joy_cat:

2 Likes

I’ve got my eyes on you, Mr. Bat thingy up there. I’m gonna get you, you just wait and see. Your days are numbered!!

8 Likes

:jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes

I bet that poor creature (the bat) dreads Halloween in that house!! :laughing:

…Or at least it probably would, if it were a real one.

1 Like

I’m a cat. Miau :smiley_cat: Also I’m a predator. Miau :smirk_cat: Consequentially I go hunting for birds and bats. Miauuuuu :kissing_cat:

And funny hanging thingys that look like cat’s toys.
:crazy_face: :joy_cat:

1 Like

I’m sure Sonia (did I get that right) will have it down sooner or later.
:joy:

1 Like