Finley & Francesca

Thank you for believing me and seeing the disgusting action by him. Sickening, and I felt bad for the girl. Just not right even if they are a couple. This is one of the reasons why I don’t trust guys much. They are unpredictable. I love women, have perverted horny thoughts about them but totally respect women.

Don’t take it personally. I just wasn’t in the mood. If I didn’t want intimacy, it wouldn’t have happened. We’re fine, don’t worry about it please. But we made up :blush: you could call it “reconciliation sex” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Francesca dancing and looking back at it beautiful ur perfect from head to toe front to back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: flawless :hugs:

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply. Like you said “I just wasn’t in the mood” should be respected by him - period. Love AND sex are an amazing shared experience. Please tell him to consider you before himself and his cock. Next time if it happens again tell him to jerk off instead and he should listen to you. When you were resisting him “what part doesn’t he understand?”. Yes, afterwards I saw you smiled a bit and gave him toilet paper to clean up but please “set some boundaries” that he has to follow no matter what. I didn’t like seeing you being f___ed to have sex.

1 Like

:tulip: :blossom: :tulip:

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Beautiful girl. Nice ass, yummy pussy and those boobs are amazing with perfect nipples and areolas. Very nicely built. I like their togetherness now. Respect and love goes a long way for personal fun and some extra “surprises” during sex for added excitement.
She likes to masturbate so he should pleasure himself too. They can masturbate facing each other and try to cum and orgasm at the same time while looking into each other’s eyes and maybe talk dirty to excite each other…

2 Likes