it seems that the cat was me; miau :cat: :smile:

1 Like

:boom: :boom: :boom:

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

We got all the experts here today advising us of things we obviously know nothing about :rofl:

Another great view of Finley!

2 Likes

I been always feel Finley look like De Paul who is soccer player from Argentina

I will have to take your word for that, my good man. :slight_smile:
I am not all that good on my Argentinian football players, to be honest.
Truth be told as an Englishman, the same goes for current English (national team) ones as well. :blush:

Lol just google it and you’ll see
I hope finley can see it and compare it, it’s really similar.
All handsome tho

Interesting s___ping position… :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

:lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus:

1 Like

RIGHT FUCKING NOW - the guy is being aggressive with the girl. She doesn’t want to have sex but he is being persistent. VHTV watch your damn realms and see what kind of s__t goes on. DISGUSTING? Look at her facial expressions - dammit.

1 Like

I guess she had no choice but to let him do his thing - she wasn’t happy about it. Stuff like this is par for VHTV. Members can watch video replay or whatever. At the time it happened there was no timestamp but it appears to be around 15:45 to 16:10 more or less.

Dass Wundert mich normal scheinen beide sehr gut zu harmonieren

I just found it too much to watch. F_____g or putting a girl in positions so he can have sex with her is demeaning and disgusting. Just the look on her face should have been enough but he would grab her, flip her around and even got naked and hard so he was determined. Didn’t fight but just not a way to treat a woman. Not a normal relationship. Is it just for convenience to make money? I wonder about this and maybe why so many realms have issues with participants and guests.

Ich hab es mir angeschaut du hast recht , sie wollte es nicht er hat sie mehr oder weniger gezwungen macht man nicht .